The Cannes Lions film awards are tonight, and the shortlist has been revealed.
Unruly, the video measurement company, has ranked the top 5 nominated campaigns based on the number of times they have been shared online.
Here’s what will win the most lions, according to the internet:
1. Volvo Trucks “volvo trucks – the epic split feat. van damme (live test 6)” by Forsman & Bodenfors
3,148,284 shares all time shares this week | 3,148,284 shares all-time
2. MGM and Sony Pictures “telekinetic coffee shop surprise” by Thinkmodo
2,333,698 shares all time shares this week | 2,333,698 shares all-time
3. 20th Century Fox Film: Devil’s Due “devil baby attack” by Thinkmodo NY
2,111,434 shares all time shares this week | 2,111,434 shares all-time
4. Wren Clothing Agency: “first kiss” by Tatia Plleva
1,500,305 shares all time shares this week | 1,500,305 shares all-time
5. John Lewis “john lewis christmas advert 2013 – the bear & the hare” by Adam&Eve/DDB
1,161,991 shares all time shares this week | 1,161,991 shares all-time